Telephone 01263 711 266
Mobile 07765 556 243
Stressuless | Professional Profile
Sarah Woodrow qualified as a beauty therapist in 1982 and worked for over five years as Manageress in a Norwich salon before embarking on opening her first beauty salon in Holt in 1987. She then opened a second salon in Cromer in 1989. The Cromer salon was sold in 1995 and the Holt salon sold in 2006.
In over 18 years, Sarah only ever employed nine staff for the two salons in total - a fact Sarah is proud of. Two of her staff subsequently bought the businesses from her.
In 1997 Sarah qualified as a tutor and has taught for Adult Education, Rural Norfolk Federation and City College, Norwich. She has been involved in many large professional exhibitions around the country delivering talks and demonstrations. Audiences have included up to 600 people.
- IHBC qualification
- Foundation Certificate in Stress Awareness
- Hydrotherm Foundation Levels 1 & 2 (distinction)
- Hydrotherm Teacher / Trainer (F1 distinction)
- NVQ Training & Development Teaching qualification
- City & Guilds A1 Assessors Award
- Federation of Holistic Therapists Professional Membership
- Therapy Insurances Services – Certificate of Insurance
- CRB Enhanced Disclosure
Contact us to book a FREE company taster session
Telephone Sarah Woodrow on 01263 711 266 or 07765 556 243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org